In a few hours, Apple will be announcing some new products. Our CEO, Scott Walker, being the techie that he is, downloaded the programmer’s early version of iOS 7. See below for his thoughts on iOS 7 and for some other announcements that we are excited for.
On a side note, Scott’s iPhone just decided to stop performing to its fullest potential. It’s actually pretty funny, his iPhone speaker doesn’t work so he can hear you but you can’t hear him. A true one sided call. It reminds me of a bad sales pitch. Lucky for us, Scott doesn’t need the auto silencer on his phone, he is actually a great listener. Stay tuned for Scott’s experience on the newest iPhone replacement that he will be getting with his warranty. (He’s hoping for the iPhone 5S)
Enough about that, let’s talk about Apple. A few things we are expecting and really excited about:
- iOS 7
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
Scott being the techie that he is, downloaded the programmer’s early version on iOS 7. Here are his thoughts:
- Love the simple and clean design. Lots of white space within the built in Apps
- Searching the phone is easier with just a swipe down on any page
- The folders will store more Apps (This is great for me as I am an App junkie!)
- The camera is amazing. More filter options for photo editing
- The Apps update automatically
- A Control Centre Menu has be added to access common used features
And on the negative side:
- My favourite Apps in the market haven’t kept up with it and tend to crash.
The iPhone 5S will be most updated iPhone. This is always exciting. We are wondering if the physical body of the already sleek phone will change. Apple never fails when it comes to design.
The iPhone 5C is an interesting new chapter for Apple. This will be the second phone model that they will have in their inventory. The 5C will be the less expensive iPhone. Mobile is the future and creating a more affordable version of the leading smartphone will just accelerate the massive adaption of using mobile to do almost everything.
Learn more about the Apple Event Here: